Named in: 1919 Date of Warrant or Constitution: 1919 Warrant of Constitution: 3rd November 1919. Consecrated 14th April 1920.
The Lodge is situated off the main High Street and there is parking in the vicinity to accommodate brethren and visitors.
The entrance is at the back of the High Street.
Wide door, level entrance, doorbell.
We have two staircases and either can be used to vacate the building in an emergency.
Many of our meeting places were built before disabilities were fully considered; many have protected status making major adaptations difficult.
Freemasons will adapt and assist Brethren, and visitors, to fully participate and enjoy the facilities.
Accessible toilets in entrance and upstairs if required.
No internal ramps. Dining tables are wheelchair accessible.
We have two stairways one we use in an emergency and one which is the main access to the lodge. Stair lift to temple. Stairs have handrail on one side.