Who are we?
Mother Lodge for South Shields Lodges.
Originally a ‘Sea Farers Lodge’.
Consecrated in 1780.
What we do
Many brothers have connection to the sea and the river.
Why join us?
Meetings every month: 12 per year.
The Morrisons Car Park is available for free use after 1735 hours.
On foot from Mile End Road or Ocean Road, or via the Morrisons Car Park.
At the north of the building. Double step to door then level. Security doors inside with buzzer to request remote opening. Key Fobs available for members.
The Hall Management Committee maintains all emergency procedures for the Hall.
Two steps into the main entrance then both upper and lower floors are level. There is a lift within the bar area providing access to the facilities upstairs.
To the right of the main entrance and also in the west robing room.
Level floors both downstairs and upstairs. Bar/Dining downstairs, Robing Rooms and Chapter Room upstairs.
There are wide stairs in the main hallway and a lift in the bar.