The Annual Convocation of Provincial Grand Chapter will be held at The Fed, Lancaster Road, Dunston, Gateshead NE11 9JR on Saturday 20th May 2023. The Provincial Grand Superintendent hopes that many of you will attend this Annual Convocation and looks forward to welcoming you on the day.
Each Chapter in the Province must be represented at the meeting and Chapter Scribes E will be asked to confirm the name of that person in a separate communication. The Chapter representative must also apply and pay for a meal if they intend to dine. ALL Companions are most welcome and encouraged to attend.
• A Signature sheet must be signed on entering Provincial Grand Chapter.
• Dress to be Dark Clothes, Royal Arch Regalia – gloves are NOT required.
• Companions must be seated by 10.30 am.
• The Processions will start at 10.45 am.
• The Chapter will be opened PROMPTLY at 11.00 am.
• Dinner will follow the meeting, to be held in The Fed at approximately 2.00 pm. Proceedings should be concluded by 4.30 pm.
• A full Agenda, Minutes of the previous meeting and a list of those who are to receive honours will be sent nearer the time.
Booking details and deadlines:
• Letters to those individuals receiving honours were posted to arrive on or around 1st March 2023.
• Dining numbers will be restricted so early booking is recommended. Bookings will open on Sunday 12th March at 9.00 am.
TO BOOK TO DINE CLICK HERE:
Tickets for this event cost £28.00 each with a maximum of 8 companions permitted per table for overall comfort.
• You do NOT need to apply if you are attending the meeting only and do not wish to dine. Yours sincerely and fraternally
TLC Teddy Initiative……
“thank you Freemasons for the thousands of teddies donated to children’s casualty departments”
Community Support Grants…..
“The grant from Durham Freemasons has made an enormous difference to our service users”
Provincial Annual Meeting….
“The Provincial annual meeting is one of the highlights of my year, it’s great to meet everyone and support all those being rewarded for merit”….
“My husband would be so proud that you still contact me so many years after his death, thank you for remembering me”
“The Provincial annual meeting is one of the highlights of my year, it’s great to meet everyone and support all those being rewarded for merit”
The Royal Arch…..
“I feel that I have a much better understanding of the whole Masonic story after joining the Royal Arch”
What have you gained?
“I’ve made wonderful friendships with people from all walks of life who I wouldn’t otherwise have even met”
In respect to the TLC Teddy initiative
“A child patient copes with medical treatment so much better when they’ve been given a TLC teddy”
What Freemasonry has done for you?
“The teachings of the masonic ceremonies helped me to be a better father, better husband, better son and better neighbour”What Freemasonry has done for you
One of the best things I have ever done…
“Along with getting married, the birth of my children and Sunderland winning the FA Cup, becoming a Freemason is one of the best things I’ve ever done”